How to Pair Edifier Headphones
See how to pair, connect or sync Edifier headphones on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, or Linux. If you have just purchased your new Edifier wireless headphones, you may want to know how to connect them to your device via a Bluetooth connection.
The process is very simple to do, just select the steps according to your mobile device or computer/laptop.
Now let me tell you a little bit about this brand. Edifier is a well-known brand in the audio industry, and its headphones have received generally positive reviews from users and experts alike.
However, the quality and performance of Edifier headphones may vary depending on the specific model and your personal preferences. In general, Edifier headphones are known for their stylish design, comfortable fit, and good sound quality.
To pair Edifier headphones on Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, or Linux, select one of the steps below:
- Turn on your Edifier headphones and put them in pairing mode. You can usually do this by pressing and holding the power button until the LED light flashes rapidly, indicating the headphones are in pairing mode.
- On your Android phone, go to “Settings” and enable Bluetooth. Make sure your phone is visible to other devices.
- Your cell phone will search for available Bluetooth devices.
- When you see your Edifier headphones listed, tap to start the pairing process.
- If prompted, enter the pairing code provided with your headphones. Some devices may not require a passcode.
- Once the phone is successfully connected to the headphones, you will see a message indicating that the pairing process is complete.
- Finally, test the connection by playing music or making a call.
To pair Edifier headphones to iPhone, follow these steps:
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle the switch to turn it on.
- Turn on the Edifier headphones.
- Then press and hold the power button until the LED light on the earbuds starts to flash, indicating they are ready to pair.
- On your iPhone, select your Edifier headphones from the list of available Bluetooth devices. They should appear as “Edifier XXXX” (with the X representing the model number).
- Tap the name of your Edifier headphones to connect them to your iPhone. Once connected, the LED light on the earbuds should stop flashing and remain steady.
- Test the connection by playing some audio on your iPhone. Sound should come out of the Edifier headphones.
To pair Edifier headphones with a Mac computer, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Edifier headphones and make sure they are in pairing mode. Consult the manual for specific instructions on how to do this.
- On your Mac computer, click on the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Select “System Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Bluetooth” in the System Preferences window.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Your Edifier headphones should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices. Click on the name of your headphones to select them.
- Click the “Pair” button to connect your headphones to your Mac.
- When pairing is complete, your Edifier headphones will be listed under “Devices” in the Bluetooth preferences window and you can use them to listen to music or other audio on your Mac.
Note: If your Edifier headphones don’t appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices, try resetting your headphones and your Mac’s Bluetooth connection and try again. Also, make sure your headphones are fully charged before trying to pair them with your Mac.
To pair Edifier headphones to a Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
First, turn on the headphones and make sure they are in pairing mode. This may involve holding down a button or switch for a few seconds until a light on the headphones starts to flash. Once this is done, follow the steps below.
- On your Windows computer, click on the “Start” menu and select “Settings”.
- In the Settings menu, click on “Devices”.
- From the Devices menu, select “Bluetooth and other devices”.
- Turn on Bluetooth if it’s not already on.
- Click the “Add Bluetooth or another device” button.
- Select “Bluetooth” as the device type to be added.
- Your computer should search for nearby Bluetooth devices. When you find your Edifier headphones, select them and click “Pair”.
- If your computer asks for a PIN, enter the default PIN for Edifier headphones, which is usually “0000” or “8888”.
Once the pairing process is complete, your Edifier headphones should be connected to your Windows computer and ready to go.
Note: The exact steps may vary slightly depending on the version of Windows you are using.
To pair Edifier headphones on a Linux PC, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your Edifier headphones are in pairing mode. This can usually be done by pressing and holding the power button until the LED light starts flashing.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Linux PC. This can usually be done by clicking the Bluetooth icon on the top panel or going to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and your PC is discoverable. You may need to click the toggle button to enable Bluetooth and make your PC discoverable.
- Click the “Pair New Device” button in the Bluetooth settings. Your Edifier headphones should appear in the list of available devices.
- Click on the Edifier headphones to select them, then click on the “Pair” button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing process. This may involve entering a password, which should be provided in the manual that comes with the headphones.
- Once the Edifier headphones are paired, they should be available as an audio output device in the sound settings. You may need to select these as the default audio output device to hear audio through them.
And that! Your Edifier headphones are now paired with your device and ready to use.
How to reset Edifier headphones?
If you have trouble pairing your Edifier headphones with your device, try resetting your headphones by following the instructions below:
- Turn off the Edifier headphones.
- Locate the power button and volume buttons on the headphones.
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You may see the indicator light on the earbuds start to flash or change color. Keep holding the buttons until you see this change.
- Release the buttons and wait for the headphones to restart. This may take a few seconds.
- Turn on the headphones and check if the reset was successful.
Troubleshooting: Edifier headphones
If you are unable to pair your Edifier headphones to your device, here are some steps you can try:
- Turn on Bluetooth on the device you want to pair the headphones with.
- Put the headphones in pairing mode. To do this, press and hold the power button for about 5-7 seconds until the LED light on the headphones starts to flash. The headphones should now be in pairing mode.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for available devices. You should see the name of your Edifier headphones in the list.
- Select the name of your headphones and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- If you’re still having trouble pairing your headphones, here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure the headphones are charged. If they are low on battery, they may have trouble pairing or connecting to your device.
- Try resetting your headphones by turning them off and then on again.
- Make sure your device is close to the headphones. Bluetooth has a limited range, so if you are too far away, the connection may not work properly.
- Try to unpair and re-pair the headphones.
- Try pairing the headphones with a different device to see if the problem is with the headphones or the original device.
If you’ve tried all of these steps and you’re still having issues, contact Edifier customer support for further assistance.