If you’ve purchased your new Tozo A1 headphones and want to know to pair them with your cell phone or tablet, you’ll find all the instructions right on this page. After you complete the whole process, you might want to know whether to use the smart touch control and hard reset or pair it. This and other information you will also find in this post.
Tozo A1 headphones are the first headphones in the world to use artificial intelligence (AI) to predict users’ listening preferences. The headphones use a new generation of artificial intelligence (AI) chips to analyze the listening patterns of users and create personalized music based on that information. The AI chip is developed by a Chinese company called HUAWEI and it is the first time that such a chip has been used in a consumer product.
Step 3: In the available devices section of the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, tap on “TOZO-A1” and then confirm on “Pair” or “Connect”.
Step 4: The procedure should take a few seconds. When the name of the earbuds appears in the paired or connected devices section, pairing is complete.
Step 5: Done! Your headphones are now connected to your cell phone and ready to use.
Note: If something goes wrong in the process like the headphones won’t connect, use the instructions at the bottom of this page to apply the reset.
How to use controls on Tozo A1 headphones?
Tozo A1 headphones can be controlled with simple taps. Using its smart touch control, you can easily control music volume, pause, listen to the next or previous song, answer calls and also call your device’s voice assistant.
To learn how to use the headphone controls, check out the information below:
- Power on: press and hold both earbuds at the same time for 3 seconds.
- Power off: press and hold both earbuds at the same time for 5 seconds.
- Play/Pause: 1 tap on any of the headphones.
- Next song: 2 taps on the right earphone.
- Previous song: 2 rings on the left earphone.
- Call voice assistant: 3 taps on either earbud.
- Answer call: 1 tap on any of the earphones.
- Reject call: press and hold either earbud for 2 seconds.
Tozo A1 Volume Control:
- Volume Up: Press and hold the right earbud.
- Volume Down: Press and hold the left earbud.
How do hard reset Tozo A1 headphones?
If by chance you need to hard reset the Tozo A1 headphones because there was an error at the time of pairing or because you want to connect them to another device, just follow the steps below:
Important! First, go to the Bluetooth of the cell phone that the device found connects to, tap the gear icon, select “forget/unpair”, turn off Bluetooth, then use one of the methods below.
- Tap 5 times at the same time on both earbuds.
- Put them back in the charging case.
- Make a new connection between the headphones and the device.
- Press the headphones for 5 seconds to turn them off (red light flashes).
- Then tap and hold both earbuds for 5 seconds until the lights alternately flash red and blue.
- Then tap the headphones three times.
- When the light flashes purple, the reset is complete.
- Finally, turn on Bluetooth and re-pair it.
If you did the steps correctly, the headphones are ready for a new connection. Did the reset fail? Repeat the steps again.
Fix: TOZO A1 Right or Left Earbud Not Working
The methods range from checking the charging case, resetting your earbuds, updating firmware, cleaning the connection points and port of your earbuds, adjusting the Bluetooth settings, and many more. So, if you have this problem, make sure to read about and try the following solutions:
Check The Source
Low-bitrate MP3 files contain fewer bytes of data than higher-bitrate audio files, resulting in a sound that is lower in quality and more prone to interference. If you use YouTube to listen to music or watch videos, you should make sure that the quality is set to high. However, if you’re listening to music or watching videos from your own collection, it might be a good idea to double-check that the audio files are not low-bitrate MP3 files.
Make Sure To Bring Both The Devices Closer
When the distance between wireless earphones and a phone or computer is more than 10 meters, this kind of problem starts to happen. This can cause lagging or other audio problems, leading to a frustrating experience for the user. Keeping the devices within 10 meters of each other should help reduce or eliminate lagging or audio issues.
Adjust Your Bluetooth Audio Codec
By changing the Bluetooth audio codec, you may find that it improves sound quality. You can simply over the TOZO A1 and A1 Mini settings to see the options that are available. over to your device settings. Here, you will find a Bluetooth Audio Codec section that allows you to choose from three available audio codecs – SBC, AAC, and APTX. With the TOZO A1 and A1 Mini headphones, you have the flexibility to choose from three different audio codecs, each with its own benefits. Turning off the Bluetooth audio codec can be a great way to improve your audio experience.
Update the Sound Driver of Your PC
However, updating the sound driver can actually improve the overall sound performance of a PC. This is not correct because audio drivers are also extremely important. You must check that the sound driver on your computer has been up to date, and in order to do so, you will need to complete the following steps:
- After opening Device Manager, one should find the Audio input & output tab located under the Sound, Video, and Game Controllers section
- After that, select Update Drivers from the context menu that appears when you right-click the name of the manufacturer.
- Now all you have to do is follow the on-screen prompts to update your PC’s sound drivers to the most recent version available. Once the update is complete, you may be asked to reboot your computer
- After the update is complete, it is important to check if the issue with either the right or left side of your sound not working has been resolved
Make Sure Tozo A1 case Charging Or Not:
The TOZO A1 and A1 Mini earbuds rely on a lithium-ion battery to operate, and if this battery is not fully charged the user may not be able to access features such as touch control for the left or right ear. Make sure your headphones are fully charged before using them to avoid damaging them.
Charge the device overnight using the genuine or authorized cable to see if the problem persists. To ensure that the features of your TOZO A1 and A1 Mini earbuds are working properly, it is important to always use a genuine or authorized charging cable when charging the device.