How to pair Lenovo GM2 Pro headphones
Here’s how to pair Lenovo GM2 Pro Bluetooth Headphones with your cell phone. The GM2 Pro headphones come equipped with the enhanced Bluetooth 5.3 chip. It is able to establish a stable connection with most devices that use this feature.
It is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows. So, you can easily plug it into any of these devices. The connection between the headphones and the device is very fast, making it easy to reconnect at the time of signal losses. So if you want to know how to pair your headphones with your cell phone, just follow the steps below:
How to pair Lenovo GM2 Pro headphones with a cell phone?
- Take the earphones out of the charging case.
- Wait a moment for them to enter pairing mode.
- Then go to your phone’s settings, tap on Bluetooth, and turn it on.
- Wait for the headphones to appear in the list of available devices.
- In the list, tap on “ Lenovo Thinkplus GM2 Pro “.
- Tap “Pair” or “Connect” on the pop-up that opens.
- Confirm and wait for the process to complete.
The pairing process is only necessary once, the next time you want to use the earbuds, just take them out of the case and activate Bluetooth on your cell phone and the two devices will automatically connect quickly.
In addition, Lenovo GM2 Pro headphones can be used individually in case one of them runs out of battery or for any other reason. You can also set the decoding to AAC instead of SBC for better audio quality, just go to Bluetooth settings.
Reset Lenovo Earbuds
- Remove one earbud from the charging case.
- Tap the touch panel 7 times to enter pairing mode (Earbud light rapid flash white/red).
- Tap the touch panel 6 times to reset pairing (the Earbud light flashes white 3 times then shut off), then place the earbud into the charging case.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the 2nd earbud.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case, and the earbuds will be paired automatically within 3 seconds.
- Reconnect/re-pair with your mobile device.
- Note – that’s the official Guide to rest Lenovo earbuds.
How to reset Lenovo Gaming earbuds
Now the main part of this post is many people are unable to do the job with the above method explained so we dig in deep and got to know that there are more ways that can vary from model to model to reset Lenovo earbuds like gaming earbuds got a slightly different method to do the trick for How To Reset Lenovo earbuds
- remove one earbud from the charging case and tap 4 times rapidly on the touch panel
- the earbud should turn off by itself (in some cases you need to tap 5 times also )
- Now remove the 2nd earbud from the charging case and tap 4 times on the touch panel until they got auto turn off
- Now At the same time Long press the touch panel of both Lenovo earbuds until they turn on at the same time
- they will clear the previous pairing records and do the fresh pairing with each other within 30 seconds.