Here’s how to pair Lenovo GM2 Pro Bluetooth Headphones with your cell phone. The GM2 Pro headphones come equipped with the enhanced Bluetooth 5.3 chip. It is able to establish a stable connection with most devices that use this feature.
It is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows. So, you can easily plug it into any of these devices. The connection between the headphones and the device is very fast, making it easy to reconnect at the time of signal losses. So if you want to know how to pair your headphones with your cell phone, just follow the steps below:
How to pair Lenovo GM2 Pro headphones with a cell phone?
- Take the earphones out of the charging case.
- Wait a moment for them to enter pairing mode.
- Then go to your phone’s settings, tap on Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Wait for the headphones to appear in the list of available devices.
- In the list, tap on “ Lenovo Thinkplus GM2 Pro “.
- Tap “Pair” or “Connect” on the pop-up that opens.
- Confirm and wait for the process to complete.
The pairing process is only necessary once, the next time you want to use the earbuds, just take them out of the case and activate Bluetooth on your cell phone and the two devices will automatically connect quickly.
In addition, Lenovo GM2 Pro headphones can be used individually in case one of them runs out of battery or for any other reason. You can also set the decoding to AAC instead of SBC for better audio quality, just go to Bluetooth settings.