Sony Xperia 10 is a popular midrange phone. Xperia 10 IV is the latest model. The phone has a triple-lens camera like last year’s Xperia 10 III. The camera app takes nice photos. You can sideload a Google Camera app on Xperia 10 III or IV. Download Google Camera for Xperia 10 III and IV.
Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 III & 10 IV [Best GCam]
Sony Xperia 10 owners can install a GCam mod. Google Camera 8.5 from BSG works with Xperia 10 Mark 3 and Mark 4. This GCam mod supports Night Sight and Astrophotography. SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more are available.
Let’s see what Sony Xperia 10 Mark 4’s camera offers before moving on to downloads. The 2022 mid-ranger has a 12MP primary sensor, the Sony IMX486, with non-quad Bayer tech, and 8MP ultra-wide-angle and telephoto cameras. Xperia 10 III and 10 IV have an advanced camera app and Burst Mode. The app has Basic, Pro, Program Auto, and more modes to capture photos. Sideload GCam to improve image quality.
Let’s see how to install Google Camera on Sony Xperia 10 III and IV.
Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 III & 10 IV
Sony’s Xperia 10 series is a feature-packed mid-ranger that supports Camera2 API out-of-the-box. Without rooting, you can install GCam. Both GCam 8.4 and 8.5 work with the Xperia 10 mid-ranger. Download links are below.
- Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 III & 10 IV (LMC8.4 Release 12.apk
- Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 III & 10 IV (MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk)
Note: Delete the old Gcam Mod app before installing the new one. This isn’t Google Camera’s stable version, so it may have bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
For LMC8.4 Release 12.apk
- First, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with the LMC8.4 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the LMC8.4 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all is done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Sony Xperia 10 III and Sony Xperia 10 IV.
Query? Leave a comment. Please share this article.