Motorola recently announced the Moto G82. The new Moto G-series phone has a triple-lens rear camera and a 16MP front-facing camera. The stock camera app takes nice photos. Sideloading Pixel 6 Camera aka GCam mod can improve Moto G82’s photography. Here’s Moto G82 Google Camera.
Google Camera for Moto G82 [Best GCam 8.5]
Motorola’s latest G-series phone has a 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2MP macro camera. The Moto G82’s software is the same as other Motorola G-series phones. Active Photos, Portrait, Cutout, Night Vision, Ultra-res (50MP camera mode), Pro mode, Slow Motion, and the basic ones capture nice images. If you want a third-party camera app, try Google Camera aka GCam port.
You can install Pixel 6a’s GCam 8.5 on Moto G82. Google Camera port has many new features. Astrophotography, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, and Google Lens are supported. Let’s look at how to install Google Camera on Moto G82.
Download Google Camera for Moto G82
Camera2 API is required to install GCam on Android phones. Motorola’s latest Moto G82 supports Camera2 API, so you can install the Google Camera app. The phone supports GCam ports, including the latest GCam 8.5 port (from Pixel 6a). These ports support Astrophotography and Night Sight.
- Download Google Camera 8.5 for Moto G82 (MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G82 (MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G82 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Recommended]
Note: Delete the old Gcam Mod app before installing the new one. This isn’t Google Camera’s stable version, so it may have bugs.
Add a configuration file if you want better results.
- First, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with the GCam name.
- Open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
MGC 8.4.600 A10 V13 MGC.apk doesn’t require many settings, but you can tweak GCam for better results.
After. Take blazing photos with your Motorola G82. Query? Leave a comment. Please share this article.