The Freestyle Samsung Projector is an innovative product that can easily be set up in any room. It features a sleek and modern design, with a built-in speaker system for superior sound quality. The projector also has full HD resolution and advanced technology to provide amazing picture clarity and color accuracy.
With the option of wireless streaming, users can enjoy their favorite movies or TV shows without having to worry about cables or wires getting in the way. Additionally, it comes with intuitive controls so you can adjust settings quickly and conveniently. All these features make this projector an ideal choice for anyone looking to upgrade their home theater experience at an affordable price point!
Below you can learn how to set up the Samsung Freestyle projector. How to connect, operate, and reset your Samsung The Freestyle projector.
Connecting The Freestyle Samsung Projector
Make sure the protective film covering the lens has been removed before starting the first setup. When you’ve found the ideal spot for your The Freestyle, position it with the Samsung logo facing down.
The lens, distance sensor, remote sensor, LED indicator, and power button are all located on the projector’s top. Tap the plus and minus buttons to increase or decrease volume, and tap the Mobile button to use the SmartThings app’s remote control options. After tapping the Mobile icon, a notification will appear on your phone; tap it to open SmartThings.
- You must perform the following acts to connect The Freestyle Samsung Projector to a device:
- Connect the wires to the projector and an electrical outlet.
- Connect the projector’s end of the HDMI or VGA cable to your source device (such as a laptop, computer, or DVD player), and the other end to the projector.
- Power up the source device and the projector.
- To choose the correct input source, use the buttons on your projector or remote control.
- Depending on what is needed, change the image’s focus and alignment.
- You must link the projector to your home Wi-Fi network in order to project wirelessly.
It is also advised that you check the user manual for your specific model for more in-depth instructions.
How to set up The Freestyle Samsung with the remote control?
Make sure the Freestyle is pointed at a wall so you can clearly see the screen before setting up the remote.
Connect the charging cable to the included USB-C adapter, then plug one end into a power source.
Connect the other end to The Freestyle, then turn it on by tapping the Power button.
Wait for the image to start projecting after you turn on Freestyle.
Choose your country’s or region’s language, then click the “Remote Control” button. You can also configure Freestyle using the “Smartphone” option. More information can be found in the following section.
Choose the Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect.
Using the remote, enter the password or network security login details and press the “Go” button.
Accept the Terms and Conditions by selecting the “I Agree” option and then selecting “OK”.
If updates are required, the projector will look for them and download them.
A Samsung account sign-in will be required of you. If you already have an account, choose “Use an existing account.” Choose “Create New Account” if you don’t already have one.
To log in to an existing account, follow the onscreen instructions. You can either use the URL on the screen or a QR code to scan.
If you’re having trouble, you can select “Sign in another way” and enter your Samsung account credentials using your remote.
Once you are connected, a message will show up on the screen; click “Got it.”
Select whether you want the projector to sign up with the existing Samsung account.
Adjust the available settings on the next page. You can, for example, back up general projector information if wish. When finished, click “Got it” to continue.
Choose whether you want to set up your voice assistant right away or later. In this case, choose Bixby. If you prefer, you can select your preferred streaming services.
That’s all! You can now use your new Freestyle projector for movies, games, and other activities.
Set up The Freestyle Samsung in the SmartThings app
- Tap the “Devices” tab in the SmartThings app on your phone.
- Tap Add (+) and then tap “Add Device”.
- Tap Scan under “Scan QR code” and scan the code with your phone’s camera.
- If the QR code does not work, there is another method for adding the projector. Tap “Scan” under Scan nearby devices.
- Press Add Samsung Projector and choose a position and room for it. “Next” should be selected. The PIN displayed on the projector’s screen must be entered into the SmartThings app.
- To finish adding Freestyle to SmartThings, follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: After completing the initial setup, check for updates to make sure Freestyle works smothly.
How to use The Freestyle Samsung Projector?
To use a Samsung Freestyle projector, connect it to a power source as well as a video source (such as a set-top box or computer).
Once connected and turned on, you will need to adjust the focus and image alignment using the projector’s buttons or remote control. To ensure that the image is displayed correctly, you may need to adjust your video source settings. You can now enjoy the projected image once everything is in place.
How to hard reset The Freestyle Samsung projector?
Follow the steps below to reset The Freestyle projector to factory settings:
Turn off your Freestyle projector first.
While turning on the projector, press and hold the “Menu” button.
When the projector displays the “Samsung” logo, release the “Menu” button.
To access the projector’s menu, press the “Menu” button once more.
Using the arrow buttons on the projector, navigate to the “System” menu.
Using the “Enter” button, select “Factory Reset”.
Select “Yes” using the “Enter” button to confirm the factory reset.
The projector may need a few minutes to restart, so be patient.
If you want to use the projector after hard resetting it, you will need to configure it once more as well as the network settings.
If you are experiencing issues with your Samsung Freestyle projector, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue.
- Check the power source: Make sure the projector is plugged in and the outlet is working properly.
- Check cables: Make sure all cables are securely connected to the projector and source device.
- Check the lamp: Make sure the lamp is installed correctly and not burnt out. If the bulb is burnt out, it will need to be replaced.
- Check the source device: Make sure the source device (such as a DVD player or computer) is properly connected to the projector and turned on.
- Check the settings: Make sure the projector is set to the correct input and that the picture settings are set correctly.
- Check the cooling system: Make sure the projector’s cooling system is working properly. If the projector is overheating, it may automatically shut down to prevent damage.
- Check Firmware Update: Make sure your projector’s firmware is up to date. If an update is available, install it.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a professional for assistance.