Download Xolo Era 4x Firmware from right here. flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android expertise once more. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the Xolo Era 4x scatter file.
Xolo Era 4x Specs:
ok before going to flash procedure lets discuss this phone specs Xolo Era 4X smartphone was launched in January 2019. The phone comes with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Xolo Era 4X is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM which is not enough for gaming like PUBG.
The Xolo Era 4X runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and is powered by a 3,000mAh battery which gives you the better user experience and long talk time and standby.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xolo Era 4X on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front so you can take better and high quality selfies.
Xolo Era 4X based on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Xolo Era 4X is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xolo Era 4X include Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an ambient light sensor and accelerometer. The Xolo Era 4X supports face unlock.
How To Flash Xolo Era 4x Firmware File [ROM]
This article contains the Xolo Era 4x Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Xolo Era 4x mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Xolo Era 4x. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Xolo Era 4x.
The Advantages Of Xolo Era 4x Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xolo Era 4x
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Xolo Era 4x
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Xolo Era 4x
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Xolo Era 4x Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Xolo Era 4x
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Os: Android 8.1 oreo
Download Xolo Era 4x Flash File
Pre-requirements to Install Xolo Era 4x Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Xolo Era 4x
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Xolo Era 4x Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Xolo Era 4x Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Xolo Era 4x IMEI NVRAM
Download Xolo Era 4x Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Xolo Era 4x Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Xolo Era 4x VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Xolo Era 4x Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Xolo Era 4x must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Xolo Era 4x Firmware:
1. Download Xolo Era 4x Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Xolo Era 4x USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Xolo Era 4x smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Xolo Era 4x Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Xolo Era 4x stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Xolo Era 4x Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
What is Root and why we root Xolo Era 4x :
One of the greatest reasons for having Android is simply how easy to customize and flexible it is. Android enables you to use it the way you want to use it, whether which means changing the launcher or making a host of unique automatic features with Tasker. However, for some, that is not enough.
That is the reason why most of us will decide to root Android, to get total control over our devices. Or at least near-complete
We will use KingRoot to Root the Xolo Era 4x. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Root Tool and Root your Xolo Era 4x.
How To Root Xolo Era 4x
These are the instructions to root Xolo Era 4x using the KingRoot Application on the mobile itself (no need of computer).
Requirements: Your Xolo Era 4x Device should have at least 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the KingRoot icon in the Launcher Menu.
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your Xolo Era 4x is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Now, you can replace the KingUser and other Chinese application with SuperSU (Chainfire).
IMEI invalid after flashing the Stock ROM or firmware flash file is a normal issue that often comes in Media Tek Xolo Era 4x phones. if you facing this issue then don’t worry this is normal and you can repair it by your self. if you search on the internet there are so many tools available that can fix your Invalid IMEI issue. Today I am going to solve Xolo Era 4x invalid IMEI issue with a very simple tool. we will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix Xolo Era 4x Invalid IMEI nulled problem.
How To Repair Xolo Era 4x Invalid IMEI
We will use Maui META IMEI Repair Tool to fix Xolo Era 4x Invalid IMEI nulled problem. there is also a chance of unknown baseband issue to check baseband go to your phone setting > about phone > baseband version if there is no version detail and it only says unknown baseband then I recommend you to first flash stock firmware and then come to this page again.
Requirements To Repair Xolo Era 4x Invalid IMEI :
Download Maui META Imei Repair Tool.
Download Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on the PC.
Step 1. Unzip Maui META, install it on the PC then run as Administrator. It should be installed to Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder depending on your PC’s architecture.
Step 2. Wait till the Maui META dashboard appears with a red circle. Under Connection Type, select the option which best describes your device.
Step 3. Click Reconnect at the top–right corner. The color of the circle should start changing between red and green. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) and connect it to the PC without holding any button on the phone.
Step 4. The phone should boot up then get stuck at boot animation. Not to worry,its in META mode. The circle should now be yellow in color, indicating that the phone has been successfully detected.
Step 5. In the Get version box, click Get target version to confirm that the phone has been detected. The phone’s details should appear.
Step 6. You can now minimize the Get version box.
Step 7. Click on the drop-down at the top left corner and select IMEI download.
Step 8. The IMEI Download box should pop up. Click on Change NVRAM Database File.
Step 9. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the BPLGUInfo file (often named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**…), select it then click Open.
Step 10. You should see the path to the DB file under NVRAM Database File. Click SIM_1 or SIM_2depending on which you wish to write IMEI to. Now, enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI you wish to write. The digit entered in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI. Once done, click Download To Flash (If IMEI keeps disappearing after a factory reset then try clicking Upload From Flash instead)
Step 11. Once the IMEI has been successfully written to the selected SIM slot on the phone, you should see a message at the bottom saying Download IMEI to flash successfully.
Step 12. Switch off the phone either by taking out then reinserting the battery or holding the power button till it goes off. Once off, boot up the phone and dial *#06# to confirm that the IMEI was successfully written to the phone.
- You can also use Maui Meta to write Serial Number back to your device by selecting the Barcode option. The Barcode is 63 to 64 characters long. The First 23 characters are the Product Number followed by the Serial Number then other characters.
- To write a Serial Number of 0123456789ABCDEF for example,
- We’ll assume that product number is 11223344556677889900XYZ . Bardcode of 63 characters would then be