Although it is the simplest version of the series, the Xiaomi 12 Lite is a great phone for taking photos and recording videos. Its cameras could definitely compete with those of many high-end phones, even at a much lower price. On the back, the protagonist is a 108 MP Samsung HM2 super sensor, which is accompanied by an 8 MP ultra-wide angle and a 2 MP macro sensor. Meanwhile, the selfie camera is no less than 32 MP, a fairly high resolution for which few mobile phones bet.
- Advertisement -
Together, these four cameras work wonders when paired with Xiaomi’s camera app, but the results can still be better. I eat? Using the Google Camera, the Google Pixel photo and video app. Thanks to the Android developer community, this application is available for many devices and the Xiaomi 12 Lite is one of them.
On the Internet, you will find lots of GCam mods for this mobile, but few really make the most of its cameras. Besides, some have stability problems, malfunction of some options, and more. We decided to put several of them to the test and to facilitate your search we bring you the best GCam APK for your Xiaomi 12 Lite. Go to the end of the article to download and install it right now, because your Xiaomi is crying out for it.
Take Xiaomi 12 Lite Camera to the next level with Google Camera
- Advertisement -
Beyond being a fantastic smartphone for photography and videos, the Xiaomi 12 Lite is a super complete device: it has excellent finishes, an AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate, 8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB storage. In addition, it carries the chip that currently dominates mid-range performance, the Snapdragon 778G. All this, together with its cameras and for just over 400 euros, makes the Xiaomi 12 Lite a phone with a very good price/quality/performance ratio.
However, this mobile can still give a little more of itself at the photographic level. Xiaomi’s camera app is far from being the best since that place is occupied by the Google camera. Why? For its powerful computational image post-processing algorithm, one of the keys to the Pixel 7 Pro taking the DxOMark crown.
Choosing the best GCam mod compatible with the Xiaomi 12 Lite was not an easy task, as we had to try different APKs. Among them are those famous developers like BSG, Arnova8G2, UltraM8, HomerSp, and more, but none were the winners. The best GCam mod for Xiaomi 12 Lite is the one that Urnyx05 and Wichaya developed together: it is very stable and fluid, it supports all the functionalities and it offers excellent results in all kinds of environments.
- Advertisement -
Download the best GCam for Xiaomi 12 Lite
To have it, you just have to download the mod by following the link that we leave you below. Then, install the APK like any other on Android.
How to install the GCam on your Xiaomi 12 Lite
As I said earlier above, below you will find out how to install the GCam Xiaomi 12 Lite apk. For friends who don’t know the exact installation steps, you can see them here.
- The first step you have to take is to download the Google Camera application for your Xiaomi 12 Lite cellphone.
- Then move the apk and XML files that you downloaded earlier to the phone’s internal storage.
- Then create a new folder with the name GCam on the phone’s internal storage, then paste the two files into this folder.
- Then in the GCam folder that you created earlier, then create a new folder again with the name Configs.
- Then move the XML file into this Configs folder,
- Then the next step is to install the GCam apk that you copied earlier into that folder.
- After a message appears saying the app is installed, then open the GCam application.
- After the application is open, then double-tap on the black area close to the shutter button icon.
- Then select Choose Config, then look for the XML file that you copied earlier to the internal storage.
- Then click the Restore button.
- First, download these configuration files onto your phone.
- Using the file manager app make a new folder and name it “GCam.”
- Now open gcam folder that we create in the last step then create one more folder and name it configs7
- move the configs7 file into the configs7 folder
- Now close the file manager and open the google camera app and tap twice on the blank area next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings given in the window and then press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer, then launch the application once more.
That’s it! Now you have the GCam app ready to take photos and record videos on your Xiaomi 12 Lite with its characteristic high quality. If you had any problems following this tutorial, feel free to let us know.