The specific Digma Optima 10 X702 Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Digma Optima 10 X702. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
How To Flash Digma Optima 10 X702 Stock ROM:
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Digma Optima 10 X702).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Digma Optima 10 X702 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Digma Optima 10 X702
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Requirements To Flash Digma Optima 10 X702 Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- 1. Take Digma Optima 10 X702 Full Backup
Before going to install Digma Optima 10 X702 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- 2. Download Digma Optima 10 X702 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- A. Download and install Digma Optima 10 X702 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by SPD chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- B. We use the Spreadtrum flash tool for as Digma Optima 10 X702 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of SPD phones.
Instructions to Flash Digma Optima 10 X702 Stock ROM:
1: Download and install SPreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
2: Download the Optima_10_x702_ts1228pl_rev1_factory_20201113 flash file.
3: Extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
4: Now open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool .exe.
5: Once SPreadtrum Upgrade Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer (Make sure your device is switched off).
6: Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the Digma Optima 10 X702 ROM file. (having .pac extension)
7: Once you have successfully added the. Pac file in SPD Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
8: Wait for 2 – 10 minutes, as the device is in the flashing process.
9: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool.
10: Close the SPD Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed Digma Optima 10 X702 Stock ROM using SPD Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With SPD Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Digma Optima 10 X702 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Digma Optima 10 X702 must have a 70–80% charge.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing “Digma Optima 10 X702 Stock Firmware File”: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Digma Optima 10 X702 Stock Firmware File: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Digma Optima 10 X702 Firmware Details:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: Digma Optima 10 X702||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: SC9863||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android 10.0||Pre-installed OEM apps|