If you have an Alcatel 5012G smartphone and you want Alcatel 5012G Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official Alcatel 5012G Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Alcatel 5012G Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Alcatel 5012G.
The Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) is powered by the 1GHz processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. It measures 140.70 x 72.50 x 9.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 169.00 grams.
The Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Headphones, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
Alcatel 5012G Firmware Flash File [Marshmallow ROM]:
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Alcatel 5012G. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Alcatel 5012G. And we include the Official link to Download Alcatel 5012G Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Alcatel 5012G as we use for Alcatel OneTouch Tru 5065N. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Alcatel 5012G.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Alcatel 5012G Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alcatel 5012G
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Alcatel 5012G
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Alcatel 5012G
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Alcatel 5012G Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Alcatel 5012G
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Download||Alcatel 5012G Firmware MT6580 6.0.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Firmware on Alcatel 5012G:
- Supported Phone: Alcatel 5012G
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Alcatel 5012G Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Alcatel 5012G VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Alcatel 5012G Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Alcatel 5012G:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Alcatel 5012G Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Alcatel 5012G Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.