Symphony ZV Pro Official Firmware Flash File MT6592
Symphony Brings ZV Pro
Symphony lately introduces a different handset ZV Pro to the market. Both the front and back sides of this smartphone are well shielded by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and the device runs on an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Symphony ZV Pro comes with a 5-inch HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280X720 pixels. The ZV Pro sports a 13-MP rear camera and a 5-MP wide-angle front-facing camera. This smartphone is also furnished with an Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.4GHz and linked with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal memory that can be extended up to 32GB.
One of the most compelling features of this handset is Emergency Rescue Feature Support. Through this feature, the handset can send a pre-set message to some of his contacts in any emergency situation just by pressing the volume up and down key simultaneously for three seconds. ZV Pro also supports wake-up gesture, and this gesture allows the user to operate different applications when the display of the handset is in sleep mode.
Download Newest SP Flash Tool– It is a very useful utility for fixing soft brick or Stuck cases especially for the Media-Tek devices. You could flash Stock or Custom Rom’s of your choice.
Download MediaTek USB VCOM drivers.
Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install Mtk Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Unpack Flash Tools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search scatter.txt in ROM.
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool.
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start and connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.