This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware uses MI Flash Tool. With Pc in an easy and tested way to flash Stock ROM. Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- How To Unbrick Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware With MI Flash Tool
- The Advantages Of Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock ROM:
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Of Stock ROM Details:
- Pre-requirements to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware:
- Instructions to Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware:
- How To Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Recovery ROM
- How To Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Fastboot ROM
How To Unbrick Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware With MI Flash Tool
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Mi A1 firmware” on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
So every time you want to force update your Xiaomi Mi A1 to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial.[quads id=2]
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Of Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Xiaomi Mi A1
- Tool Supported: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- Os Ver: Android 7.1 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Mi A1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install Xiaomi Mi A1 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Flash Tool And Drivers And Install:
A. Download and install
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and extract it (Install)
Instructions to Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware:
1. Turn Off your Xiaomi Mi A1.
2. Now, you need to boot your Xiaomi Mi A1 into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Mi A1 to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
How To Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Recovery ROM
1. Download the MIUI recovery ROM. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
3. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
How To Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Fastboot ROM
1. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
2. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
3. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds.
4. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
6. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
7. Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path in the “Select” Option.
8. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option.
9. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.