This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Vivo S1 firmware file. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Vivo S1 Stock Firmware ROM.
Official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Vivo S1 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Added: PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.17 Firmware update Android 9.0XX
Added: PD1913F_EX_A_1.8.6 Firmware update (March 2020)
Vivo S1 Summary
Vivo S1 smartphone was launched in July 2019. The phone comes with a 6.38-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
Vivo S1 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek P65 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Vivo S1 runs Android Pie and is powered by a 4,500mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo S1 on the rear packs a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.78 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Vivo S1 runs FunTouch OS 9 based on Android Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo S1 is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo S1 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB OTG. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Vivo S1 measures 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 179.00 grams. It was launched in Skyline Blue and Cosmic Green colors.
Vivo S1 PD1913F (1907) Unbrick Firmware & OTA Update
All the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Vivo S1 Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Vivo S1 Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Vivo S1 Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Vivo S1 ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, it is caused by a software error on Android. Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the Vivo S1 stock ROM on Vivo S1 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Vivo S1 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting
- Boots Straight Into Recovery
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation
Pre-requirements to Flash Vivo S1 Stock Firmware File:
- Supported Phone: Vivo S1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Vivo S1 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Vivo S1 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Vivo S1 Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Vivo S1 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Vivo S1.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo S1.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo S1.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vivo S1 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Flash Vivo S1 Firmware File:
1. Download Vivo S1 flash file zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download Vivo S1 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Vivo S1 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Vivo S1 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Vivo S1 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo S1 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
|Vivo S1 PD1913F (1907) OTA Update:|