try to restore it like this, but you need it to be defined as Qualcomm hs-USB diagnostics 9006
0. You connect the turned off tablet to the PC.
1. Download the driver and the program HDD RAW Copy from the attachment to the post, you unpack the archives.
2. You install the driver.
3. Download the archive with a backup for yours device.
4. Start HDD RAW COPY, double-click on Double-click to open the file, select backup and click Continue -> then select your tablet (it should be defined as Qualcomm MMC Storage) and click Start.
5. You wait while the backup will be filled.
6. Disconnect the tablet from the PC and reboot it by long pressing the reset button.