This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Tinmo F3000 firmware file. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Tinmo F3000 MT 6580 Stock ROM without a password.
Official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Tinmo F3000 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
All the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Tinmo F3000 Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
How To Flash Tinmo F3000 Firmware File [ROM]
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Tinmo F3000 Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Tinmo F3000 Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Tinmo F3000 ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Tinmo F3000 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the Tinmo F3000 stock ROM on Tinmo F3000 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Tinmo F3000 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Tinmo F3000 Stock ROM Details:
Download Tinmo F3000 Flash File:
|Device Supported:||Tinmo F3000|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
Pre-requirements to Flash Tinmo F3000 Stock Firmware File:
- Supported Phone: Tinmo F3000
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Tinmo F3000 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Tinmo F3000 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Tinmo F3000 Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Tinmo F3000 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Tinmo F3000.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Tinmo F3000.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Tinmo F3000.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Tinmo F3000 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Flash Tinmo F3000 Firmware File:
1. Download Tinmo F3000 flash file zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download the Tinmo F3000 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Tinmo F3000 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Tinmo F3000 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Tinmo F3000 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Tinmo F3000 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.