If you’re looking for the Symphony V155 Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Symphony V155.
In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Symphony V155. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Symphony V155 Mediatek Based Devices.
Symphony V155 – Technical Specification:
Display: 5-inch, 854 x 480 pixelsRAM: 1 GB, 533 MHzCPU: 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7Rear Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2 aperturePhone Memory: 8 GBOS: Android OS v8.1 Oreo Go Edition
This article contains the Symphony V155 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Symphony V155 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony V155 as we use for Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 7024N. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony V155.[quads id=2]
The Advantages Symphony V155 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony V155
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Symphony V155
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Symphony V155
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Symphony V155 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony V155
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install Symphony V155 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Symphony V155
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Symphony V155 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Symphony V155 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Symphony V155 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony V155 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Symphony V155 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Symphony V155 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony V155 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.