Symphony i25 MT6580 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Official Firmware Flash Files
Symphony has announced another smartphones from their i Series, named i25. It comes with 5–inch HD display, 1.3GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP+5MP cameras and 2300 mAh battery. The phone provides 16GB internal storage and it can increased up to 64GB. So if you are looking for extra storage than i25 would be good choice at budget. The camera performance should be also good with f/2.2 aperture, face beauty along with other camera features. The phone also comes with a dual arc design that only 9.1mm thin. Although, the battery capacity is low and there’s no OTG support.
Symphony i25 MT6580 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Official Firmware Flash Files.
Initial Steps to Install Android 6.0 Firmware on Symphony i25 MT6580
How To Flash Symphony i25
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.