Intex Cloud Matte Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]
Welcome to all in one thread for Intex cloud matte in this post I will share Intex cloud matte firmware. Intex cloud matte USB drivers and flash tool. if you recently hard reset Intex cloud matte and stuck on FRP then this is the right solution.
This article contains the Intex Cloud Matte Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Intex Cloud Matte mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Intex Cloud Matte Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]:
We will use SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash Files as we use for Intex Cloud Matte Plus. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.[quads id=2]
The Benefit Of Intex Cloud Matte Firmware:
- Fix bootloop after hard reset Intex cloud matte
- Bypass FRP lock Intex cloud matte
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Intex Cloud Matte Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Intex Cloud Matte
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD Sc7731
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Pre-requirements to Install Intex Cloud Matte Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Intex Cloud Matte
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Intex Cloud Matte Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Download Intex Cloud Matte Flash Tool: SPD Download Tool.zip
- Intex Cloud Matte USB Drivers: Spreadtrum Drivers.zip
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Intex Cloud Matte Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Intex Cloud Matte Firmware: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI On Intex Cloud Matte: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install Intex Cloud Matte Firmware:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Intex Cloud Matte Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Intex Cloud Matte Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
how to flash intex cloud matte https://youtu.be/OPZSht9PqyM
It’s possible flash .pac firmware file using sp flash tools