At some point, while using Intex Cloud String HD, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Intex Cloud String HD Firmware. You might need an Intex Cloud String HD stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch? That’s what we’re going to tell you in this post! To do it, we’ll use a free flashing tool called Sp Flash Tool. This tool will enable you to flash stock ROM of your Intex Cloud String HD and set up on a new Firmware.
Intex Cloud String HD smartphone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch.
The Intex Cloud String HD is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Intex Cloud String HD packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Intex Cloud String HD runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2200mAh removable battery. It measures 144.50 x 72.50 x 8.70 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 150.00 grams.
The Intex Cloud String HD is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Intex Cloud String HD Firmware on Intex Cloud String HD. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Intex Cloud String HD. Some cases, We have bricked our Intex Cloud String HD, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Intex Cloud String HD lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Intex Cloud String HD.
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash File. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
SPD Download Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash Spreadtrum Android Smartphone or Tablet. SPD Download Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom OR Stock Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices. Flash File comes in .zip Format. To use Spd Factory Update tool Flash Stock ROM first need to properly install the latest Spreadtrum Drivers.[the_ad id=’190809′]
The Benefit Of Intex Cloud String HD Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Intex Cloud String HD
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Intex Cloud String HD
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Intex Cloud String HD
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Intex Cloud String HD Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Intex Cloud String HD
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD
- OS: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Intex Cloud String HD Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Intex Cloud String HD
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Intex Cloud String HD Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Intex Cloud String HD Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Intex Cloud String HD Firmware: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Intex Cloud String HD Firmware: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install Intex Cloud String HD Firmware:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Intex Cloud String HD Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Intex Cloud String HD Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.