The specific Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Mate 9 MHA-AL00. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Firmware – How To Flash
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Mate 9 MHA-AL00”. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Mate 9 MHA-AL00
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Instructions to Install Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Firmware:
Guide to Install Stock ROM using Huawei Multi Download:“]
1: Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer.
2: Now, Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder as well.
3: Now, Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
4: Once, Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen.
5: Now, Click on the Browse Button.
6: Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
7: Now, Locate the .xml file from the ‘Stock firmware’ folder.
8: Now, Click on the Next Button.
9: Connect your Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
10: Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the “Stock firmware” Flashing Process.
Once the Stock ROM Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and restart it.
Regular Firmware update:
Download the update package and unzip it.
2. Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the microSD card.
3. Launch Phone Dialer app and dial * # * # 2846579 # * # *> ProjectMenu> Software Update> SDCard Update> OK ,
Here you need to select the Update.app file that you saved to the device storage.
5. The installation process now starts on your device.
6. After that, the phone will automatically reboot to the latest / stock firmware.