This article is very useful if you need Official Stock CityCall CT-99 Firmware. If you have CityCall CT-99 Smartphone. And You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it. Then You are on the Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.This article contains the CityCall CT-99 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your CityCall CT-99 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
CityCall CT-99 Firmware Flash File [Stock Rom]
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the CityCall CT-99 as we use for CityCall Life Pro 7
The Advantages CityCall CT-99 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your CityCall CT-99
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade CityCall CT-99
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on CityCall CT-99
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
CityCall CT-99 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: CityCall CT-99
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek – MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Pre-requirements to Install CityCall CT-99 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: CityCall CT-99
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download CityCall CT-99 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- CityCall CT-99 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- CityCall CT-99 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing CityCall CT-99 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install CityCall CT-99 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download CityCall CT-99 Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction CityCall CT-99 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.