The Mediacom SmartPad HX 10 HD features a panel IPS of 10.1 inches with 1280 x 800 pixels. In the face of a good working with regard to the side frames, inside we find an extremely basic technical data sheet. The processor is a quad-core 1.3 GHz – it is not known the exact type of model – flanked by 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD – we note that there is also a strictly identical model but with 16 GB of ROM.
The operating system is Android Marshmallow 6.0 and also has a 5000 mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, a micro USB port, 3.5 mm audio jack and support for the cellular module for 3G connection. The Mediacom SmartPad HX 8 HD model has practically the same type of processor and RAM, but we have twice the internal storage. The panel evidently drops to 8inches but does not change the resolution that remains HD of 1280 x 800 pixels.
Mediacom SmartPad Hx 10 HD MT6580 Android 6.0 Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your MediaTek device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Mediacom SmartPad Hx 10 HD MT6580 Android 6.0 With Sp Flash Tool:-
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.