If your Kenbo E71 dead after the wrong flash or you are or facing the and error with LCD. Then here the fixed firmware for Kenbo E71. Just download and update the Kenbo E71 Firmware via Sp flash tool.
Official Stock ROM Firmware for Kenbo E71, in the article you Will Learn How to Install Stock ROM – Flash File on Kenbo E71. if you own a Kenbo E71 smartphone. And want to Install Stock Firmware on it. To unbrick or fix the boot loop issue then you are on Correct Place. The article, we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Kenbo E71.
The Advantages Kenbo E71 Stock ROM:
- Kenbo e71 dead fix
- Kenbo e71 display error fix
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Kenbo E71 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Kenbo E71
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Kenbo E71 Firmware MT6580 5.1.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Kenbo E71 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Kenbo E71
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Kenbo E71 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Kenbo E71 as we use for Kenbo p7002. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Kenbo E71.
- Kenbo E71 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Kenbo E71 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Kenbo E71 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Kenbo E71 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Kenbo E71 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Kenbo E71 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.