PARANOID Custom Rom For LG Optimus L3 E400
Pre Requirements To Install PARANOID Custom Rom On LG Optimus L3 E400
- installed the CWM recovery on your phone from here.
- Download the file e400-port-PA-niku.zip Thanks To nikufellow
- Connect your mobile to your computer.
- Copy / paste the file to the root of your sd card.e400
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into recovery by simultaneously pressing the Power + Volume Down + Home .
- In the Recovery menu, start a backup by selecting Backup / Restore and Backup and validate.
- Then select Wipe data and press on Yes .
- Select Wipe cache partition and press on Yes .
- Select Advanced and then Wipe cache partition and press on Yes .
- Finally, select Install zip from sd card using the Volume buttons to navigate and button Power to confirm.
- Select Choose zip file and confirm.
- Select the file on your Sd card and press Power and press on Yes .e400
- Select Reboot System Now in the Recovery menu to restart your mobile.
- Wait, your mobile will restart with the new rom installed.
If anything goes wrong youcan flash stock rom from here.