How to install NodoSports on the TV and PC
NodoSports is the new option for sports lovers who enjoy watching their favourite football, basketball, and motorcycling events, among others, completely free. However, this is probably not the first time you’ve heard of this app, as it was previously known as NodoFlix or Nodito.
Now, with this new version, the user will be able to enjoy many advantages that they did not have compared to sports streaming applications such as NodoFlix or NodoGO. For example, NodoSports is designed to cover a greater number of devices beyond mobile phones, such as a Smart TV or a PC, and that is why in this opportunity we will teach you how to install NodoSports on the television and PC.
What is NodoSports and how is it different from NodoFlix, Nodito or NodoGO?
A disadvantage of versions like NodoFlix or Nodito was that they were not optimized for televisions, therefore, you had to use a mouse and third-party apps to navigate the application menu. However, with NodoSports that is not a problem, since the application allows you to control it with a remote control on your TV for the convenience of its users.
It is important to mention that this application is not exactly legal, since it does not own the rights to most of the sporting events that it shows, therefore, the app cannot be found directly in an application store. NodoSports must be installed as an APK, which means that it can be installed on televisions or TV devices that support this format, such as those with Android TV, Google TV or Fire TV. Options like Samsung and LG Smart TVs are off this list.
How to install NodoSports on your Smart TV?
If you have already installed an APK on your television before, the process will be very simple for you, but if you are not an expert on the subject, don’t worry, we have different methods that you can try to install NodoSports on your Smart TV, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, etc. You can install the APK on your TV with the APKMirror app, you can install an APK on your TV using only your mobile, or you can follow the steps below:
- Download the Downloader app on your TV and install it on your Android TV or Fire TV.
- Grant the app permission to access your storage.
- Enter the Downloader app and enter the following address in the search bar: bit.ly/noditoapk
- A new page will open, press Download APK.
- If when trying to install it you get a message saying that you do not have sufficient permissions to install that app, go to the Settings section.
- And then press the Install button so that you can have NodoSports.
And with that, you should be ready, in case you cannot find the app in the menu of your Smart TV, all you have to do is go to the Settings section, enter the Apps option and open the NodoSports app. Every time you want to open the app, you will have to do it through the Settings section, or you can install SideApps to open apps on your TV without changing the launcher.
Install NodoSports on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC.
Well, there is no specific version of NodoSports for PC, but that does not mean that you cannot enjoy this app from your computer. The only thing you need is an Android emulator if you have Windows 10 or you can install the APK directly on Windows 11 thanks to its feature that allows you to install Android apps.
How to install NodoSports on a Windows 10 PC?
Since Windows 10 does not have a built-in feature to install Android apps, you need to download a good Android emulator such as the latest version of BlueStacks. Once you have it installed, follow the steps below to install NodoSports on a Windows 10 PC:
- Open the Bluestacks app and go to the main menu.
- On the main screen, on the right side is the icon to install APK, press it.
- Select the NodoSports APK and allow it to install.
And with that, you’ll be ready, it’s a fairly simple process and of course, it also works to install NodoSports on Windows 11, however, we want you to have several options, so you can choose the one that most appeal to you. So let us show you some alternatives in Windows 11.
How to install NodoSports on a Windows 11 PC?
Windows 11’s ability to install Android apps is still somewhat limited at the regional level, so in order to install NodoSports on a Windows 11 PC we offer you our article on how to install an APK on Windows 11. However, if that method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry, we have a third option you can try.
The first thing you should do is install the Windows Subsystem for Android or Windows Subsystem for Android, as it is also known. It comes available with the Amazon Appstore app, but that app is not available in many countries and its app catalogue is quite limited, so better follow these steps:
- Copy the following download link “https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-subsystem-for-android/9p3395vx91nr” to your clipboard.
- Enter this link to download the software and paste the address you just copied.
- In the drop-down menu next to the bar, set the download to “Slow” and press the option with the ✔ symbol.
- You will be shown all the versions of Windows Subsystem for Android, go to the end and select the last option to download it.
- If you do not want to download, it is because Microsoft blocks these files in the first instance. Just press the three dots on the download, click Keep and then Keep Anyway, to start the download.
- Once downloaded, enter your Windows search engine, type PowerShell and enter Powershell by selecting the Run as administrator option.
- When PowerShell is open, enter this command “cd C:\” and press Enter.
- Then, enter this second command “cd .\ users\UserName\FolderName” and press Enter. It is important to clarify that the \users\UserName\FolderName section must be changed to the exact address where Windows Subsystem for Android is downloaded.
- To finish, all that remains is to enter this last command “add-appx package.\ MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.7.32815.0_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.Msixbundle” and then press Enter. Remember that the name used in this command is the latest available version of the subsystem as of the time this article was written, so if your file has a different name, be sure to change it to.
With this, you are one step closer to being able to install apps like NodoSports on your PC with Windows 11. It is worth mentioning that this is something that only has to be done once, once you have installed the subsystem you will be able to install all the APKs that you want faster and easier. Now, to finish installing NodoSports on your Windows 11 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download the NodoSports APK using the following link.
- Now, you need to download the ADB installer program for Windows, using this link.
- Unzip the downloaded file and move the NodoSports APK from where it was to the unzipped folder, which probably has the name “platform-tools”.
- Go to Windows 11 search and type “Turn Windows Features on or off”, enable Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform options, and then press OK. When doing this, it may take a few minutes, once the process is complete, it is best to restart your PC.
- Enter Windows Subsystem for Android, activate Developer Mode and click on the Manage Developer settings option.
- Now go into the IP Address part just below and press the Update button, this will generate an IP address, press the Copy button to copy it to your clipboard.
- Now go to Windows 11 search and type CMD which will bring up the Command Prompt option, open it by selecting the Run as administrator option.
- Type the following command at the command prompt “cd C:\users\UserName\FolderName\” and press Enter. It is important to remember that you have to change the path in the command to the address where the ADB installer tool is located.
- Later, you will have to use a second command, which is “adb connect 172.29.50.143″ and press Enter. The IP address that you will enter here should be the same one that you copied in the Windows Subsystem for Android steps above.
- To end the process, you must enter this last command “adb install nodosports.apk” and press Enter. That is the name of the NodoSports APK, of course, if the name of the APK is different, remember to change it.
Once all these steps are completed, you should already have NodoSports installed on your Windows 11 PC. You can find it by looking in your Windows menu or you can create a shortcut for it to appear on your home screen and make it easier to enter this app.
That has been all for now with our article on how to install NodoSports on TV and PC. It is undoubtedly a rather long process, but it is worth it to be able to watch your favourite sporting events completely free of charge in the most comfortable way. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section and we will be happy to help you.