Install Cwm And Twrp On Samsung S7500
Pre Requirements To Install Cwm And Twrp On Samsung S7500
- Switch off your phone.
- Press the keys: Volume Down + Home + Power. At the same time and confirm by pressing vol up.
- On your computer, open Odin in administrator mode.
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable. In ODIN, the box under ID: COM happening in blue proof that your mobile is correctly detected.
- Click on PDA and select the file you downloaded on your computer. recovery.tar
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked. And make sure the checkbox Re-Partition is not checked.
- Start the installation of the procedure by clicking the button Start and wait a few moments.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
- inter into cwm by holding power+home key+ volume up.
- now you can flash twrp-220.127.116.11-s7500-trebon-20140511.zip