iBall Slide 6309i Official Stock Firmware LiveSuit Flash Files
iBall Slide 6309i Official Stock Firmware LiveSuit Flash Files.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for iBall Slide 6309i. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade iBall Slide 6309i / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
Hot To Flash/Update iBall Slide 6309i With LiveSuit :-
Step 1: Download and install Android ADB Drivers on your computer.
Step 2: Download and extract LiveSuit Application on your computer.
Step 3: Now LiveSuit.exe from the extracted files.
Step 4: Once LiveSuit.exe is launched, Select Yes to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
Step 5: Now, You have to select the Upgrade Mode which is General and Mandatory. Click on Mandatory to continue.
Step 6: Now, Unplug all the connected Smartphone and tablets from the computer (if you have already connected), then Click on Yes button to Continue.
Step 7: Next, You have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready Click on Yes Button and select the firmware.
Step 8: Now, Dont Click on Finish Button.
Step 9: Now, It is the right time to connect your Android Smartphone or Tablets to the Computer using USB Cable. Before Connecting the Android Device, make sure its Power Off.
Firstly Connect the USB Cable to the Computer then on your Android Device Press Volume Down Key and Connect the USB Cable to it. While holding the Volume Down Key immediately Press Power Key for 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your device.
Step 10: Once your Android Device is successfully recognized by your computer, you will be able to see the following Window saying to Mandatory Format the Device. Click on Yes to Continue.
Step 11: On the next Windows, again click on Yes Button to continue.
Step 12: Now LiveSuite will start the flashing process (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete).
Step 13: Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Upgrade Succeeds Window. Click on OK to Close it.
Step 14: Now, close LiveSuit Application by clicking on the Exit Button.
Step 15: Disconnect your Device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations, You have successfully flashed the Stock ROM using LiveSuit Application.