[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S III Mini i8190.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Thanks to: avicohh
Pre Requirements To Root the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini i8190 :-
- Have installed the USB drivers ( Drivers Samsung i8190 Galaxy S III Mini ).
- Download and unzip the file: odin 3.04.zip
- Download and unzip: root firmware LK6
Installation Root the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini i8190 :–
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Down + Home + Power to reboot your phone into download mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Run the file Odin v3.04.exe contained in the unzipped folder.
- place the LK6 firmware file, click on PDA and select the file. tar.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation and do not touch anything . Your mobile will restart.
- Well, the new ROM is installed and rooted