[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Overclock Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003 1.1 Ghz :-
Having installed the firmware XXKPH
Download GT-I9003_PDA-AMIT-OC-1.10-OTG-v6.tar .
1) Enable the Download mode mobile by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home
2) Connect your mobile. your computer via USB. cable
3.) On your computer, launch Odin 4.38 .
4.) Select the file GT-I9003_PDA-AMIT-OC-1.10-OTG-v6.tar tab PDA 5.) Click Start . .
5) Wait until the flashing, your phone restarts. Here, the kernel is installed Overclock to 1.1 Ghz via Recovery :
7)At the end of installation, select Reboot System now to restart your mobile.