Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S2 I757M.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Install Cwm Samsung Galaxy S2 I757M:-
- Installing the drivers for your phone. HERE
- Downloaded and Unzip Odin 307.zip
- Downloaded cwm_touch_recovery_220.127.116.11_i757m.tar
- Make sure you have a charged battery (75% minimum)
Steps To Install To Install Cwm Samsung Galaxy S2 I757M:-
- Turn off your phone.
- press And Hold Volume Down + Home + Power. Then press again the key Power to start the Download Mode.
- On your computer, open Odin in administrator mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable
- Click on PDA and select the file cwm_touch_recovery_18.104.22.168_i757m.tar you downloaded on your computer.
- Start the installation of ClockWorkMod Recovery by clicking the button Start and wait a few moments.
- At the end of the installation, you can restart the recovery using the following key combination. Vol up + home + power