How To Flash/Update Vivo X5 Max L With Lenovo Downloader Tool.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Vivo X5 Max L. Please do not use it on any other options smart phone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Vivo X5 Max L And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash/Update Vivo X5 Max L With Lenovo Downloader Tool:-
Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe.
Click on Load Button and Select the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded) that you wanted to flash on your device.
Click on Start Button.
Turn Off the Device with Uncheck Fastboot and Press Volume UP or Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
Once your device is detected by the computer, Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your device.
Flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete. And Once flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Qualcomm Device using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.