If you’re looking for the CHUWI Hi9 Air Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For CHUWI Hi9 Air. In this Article/Tutorial about Install Official Firmware File CHUWI Hi9 Air and download Stock ROM tested and working file.
I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Flash Stock Firmware CHUWI Hi9 Air basically Mediatek Based Devices.
How to Flash Firmware on CHUWI Hi9 Air:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to Install Stock ROM On CHUWI Hi9 Air. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your CHUWI Hi9 Air.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or Flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use the Smartphone Flashing tool with CHUWI Hi9 Air you first need to properly install the Latest Vcom USB Drivers for CHUWI Hi9 Air.
The Benefit Of CHUWI Hi9 Air Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re CHUWI Hi9 Air is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on CHUWI Hi9 Air, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on CHUWI Hi9 Air through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your CHUWI Hi9 Air device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: CHUWI Hi9 Air
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6797
- Os: Android 8.0.0 Oreo
|Download||CHUWI Hi9 Air MT6797 8.0.0 Flash Files.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on CHUWI Hi9 Air:
- Supported Phone: CHUWI Hi9 Air
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing CHUWI Hi9 Air Firmware Files.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.