Get all the steps to connect Xiaomi 70mai Saphir Watch with your phone. See how to link smartwatch via Bluetooth using the management health app.
Also learn how to reset the clock to factory settings, use the Amazon Alexa feature, and also the button functions such as forcing a reset if the clock freezes screen or to pause, resume an exercise. Check out these and other instructions below.
How to pair Xiaomi 70mai Saphir Watch?
- First, make sure that Bluetooth and Phone Location are turned on.
- Then download and install the Maimo Fit app to manage the Xiaomi 70mai Saphir Watch.
- Log in to your account to get more services.
- Then press and hold the top button for 3 seconds to turn on the clock.
You can also scan the QR code below to download and install the app on your phone.
Note: The app version may have been updated, please follow the instructions based on
the current app version.
How to use Xiaomi 70mai Saphir Watch?
- View notifications: Swipe from the top to the bottom from the home screen.
- Access Control Panel: From the home screen, swipe from the bottom to the top.
- Toggle widget: Swipe left or right on the home screen.
- Back: Swipe from left to right.
Top button functions:
- Press and hold for 1 second to invoke *Amazon Alexa feature.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn it on or off.
- Press and hold for 15 seconds to force a reset.
- During a workout, press to pause/resume.
- Press and hold to end an exercise.
- Press to enter the function list from the home screen.
Note: Amazon Alexa feature is not available in all countries and regions.
Bottom Button Functions:
- Press to move to the next page during an exercise.
- Press to open the shortcut (workout list by default) when not in a workout.
Note: You can customize the shortcut through the management application.
Lock or unlock screen:
- To lock/unlock the screen, press the top or bottom button.
How to reset Xiaomi 70mai Saphir Watch?
If you were unable to pair the watch with your phone because it was not found in the Bluetooth device list or for some other reason, try resetting it to its factory setting.
- Turn on the Xiaomi 70mai Saphir Watch.
- Press and hold the top button for approximately 3 seconds.
- Confirm and wait for the clock to reset.
- Make a new pairing.