How To Backup Efs Files Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190
[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To backup Efs Files Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 :-
For backup follow the instructions :
- Put your phone in USB debug mode (Menu, Settings, development options)
- Download and install the busybox first.
- Then connect your mobile to pc via usb cable.
- Launch EFS-pro
- In “Method of data backup, select” “create compressed tar” or create partition file (recommended)
- Check the box Save to device storage backup will be created in your phone.
- And Save to PC storage
- Then click backup efs can not touch anything more.
- Once done you should have a file efs on your phone and on your PC in the pro-efs folder.