Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for HTC Desire X.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
- The HTC Desire X All-In-One Toolkit developed by Hasoon2000’s is a veritable toolkit that allows you to perform a variety of manipulations on your HTC DESIRE X:- Installation of drivers HTC
– Unlocking the bootloader
– Install recovery
– Reboot Recovery and Bootloader
– Re-Reverse Lock bootloader
– Flashing kernel
Thanks to hasoon2000
Download and unzip Desire_X_All-In-One_Kit_v1.1.rar