Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k 4.4.2
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is Enable by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Steps To Root LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k 4.4.2 :-
Goto Setting > About Phone > Softwear Information > Then Click On Build Number 10 Times.
Now Back to Steeting And There Is A New Option Named Developer Option.
In Developer Option Click On And Check Usb debugging. Then Press Ok
Connect Lg f180 S/L/K With Pc in Lg Softwear Mode And Wait For Driver Installation.
Open Root Pack that you download in the start of this guide and extract it on your desktop.
Double Click On Run.bat
Press any key to continue . . .
On you phone screen confirm debugging mode.
F180 restart in recovery mode by pressing volume down key select (apply update from adb) and press power to confirm.
On your pc in command window Press Enter.
at your phone screen select reboot system now and confirm it by pressing power key.
Now your LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k 4.4.2 Rooted. Now install Cwm By This Guide.