Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning]:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k 4.4.2
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is Enable by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Root Your LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k 4.4.2 KitKat [[highlight]Gudie[/highlight]]
Steps To Intall Cwm On LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k 4.4.2 KitKat :-
Copy LG_OptimusG_Recovery_V1.1.apk into your phone storage.
Go to Setting > Security > Unknown Sources >Enable it.
By using any file Explorere Install LG_OptimusG_Recovery_V1.1.apk.
Open Optimus G Recovery Application And press (Flash Optimus G Rcovery).
To Reboot In To CWM Click On Reboot Recovery.
Now you can install custom rom backup and restore your phone, here is a ( Android 4.42 Kitkat sms fix and korean apps removed rom for LG Optimus G F180 S/L/k). [divider]