[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Sensation.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root HTC Sensation Via Cwm :-
- S-off your HTC Sensation from here.
- ClockworkMod Recovery install from here
- Download su-126.96.36.199 -efgh-signed.zip
Installation Root HTC Sensation Via Cwm :-
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Copy the file. su–188.8.131.52–efgh–signed.zip to the root of your sd card.
- Remove the battery from your phone and put it back.
- Press both Volume Down + Power to reboot your phone into bootloader mode.
- Select Recovery by pressing Volume buttons and press Power.
- Start with a backup of your current: Select Backup & Restore and Backup
- Once the backup is done, select. install zip from sdcard in Recovery menu.
- Then select. Choose zip from sdcard.
- Finally, choose the file su–184.108.40.206–efgh–signed.zip .
- Confirm with. Yes – install su–220.127.116.11–efgh–signed.zip .
- At the end installation, select Reboot System Now . Now your mobile restarts with root access.