[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet. Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
- Have installed the USB drivers (Install Drivers Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 ).
- Download the file Universal_GB_ROOT_v5_patched_for_S5690.zip
Installation Root On Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690:
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Rename the file Universal_GB_ROOT_v5_patched_for_S5690.zip to update.zip (Be careful not to rename the file update.zip.zip).
- Copy the update.zip to the root of your phone.
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Up + Home + Power then release Power holding the other 2 still pressed to restart your phone into recovery mode.
- Select Apply update zip and press on Yes .
- Wait for the installation.
- Finally, select Reboot system now to restart your mobile. Now your mobile is Roote.
- To verify that the root is activated correctly, install Root checker