[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Sensation.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Download Battery_Fix 2.3.x here: download link
Battery Fix HTC Sensation Installation :-
- copy the “Battery_fix.zip” file and place the zip in the root of your SD Card.
- Restart the phone in “. Recovery “directly if your” Boot Menu “allows and go to step 6 (if not follow step 3, 4, 5) .
- Turn off the phone and then remove and replace the battery.
- Press both Volume Down + Power to reboot your phone into bootloader mode.
- Select Recovery sailing with the Volume keys and press Power.
- Start by making a backup of your current config, why select Backup and Restore and Backup (For default, your backup will bear the date as the name.)
- Once the backup is made back to the main recovery menu.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card.
- Select the file Battery_fix.zip.
- Confirm selecting Yes Install Battery_fix.zip.
- Let the flash file .
- Restart the phone.
- ENJOY!! There’ll just try and come back here to give us your impressions.