Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S6
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is enabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S6
- Download and install it on your computer current USB drivers for Samsung
- Download Odin3_v3.10.6.zip
- Download file recovery TWRP (with extension tar) for:
How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S6
1. Unzip the package from Odin to your computer
2. To the directory where you extracted Odin, throw the downloaded file with TWRP recovery from tar extension
3. Run Odin3-v3.10.6.exe
4. Connect your Galaxy S6 to the computer using a USB cable
5. If Odin detects the connected Galaxy S6, it will signal that the illumination of blue lights ID: COM
6. If your phone is properly connected, click the PA and select the file TWRP Recovery with the extension .tar
7. Now go in Odin to the tab Options and uncheck the Auto Reboot
8. Press the Start button to start the flashing
9. Installation will take a few minutes and afterwards you should see the message PASS!
10. Now you can disconnect the computer from the Galaxy S6
If you pass all points without any problem, this means that you have installed TWRP Recovery on your Galaxy S6.
How to enter the TWRP Recovery
In order to launch the Galaxy S6 in recovery mode, press and hold for approximately 7 seconds combination of keys Volume Down (Fader) + Power. As soon as the screen goes black, quickly, press and hold a combination Volume Up (volume up) + Home +Power. As soon as the logo appears on the Samsung Galaxy S6, release the Power, but still hold the Volume Up + Home until you see a blue screen with the Android logo, and then TWRP menu.