Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Note korean Shv-e 160.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Install Cwm Samsung Note korean Shv-e 160 :-
- Download SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.
- Download Cwm For Your PhoneShv-e 160s Shv-e 160L Shv-e 160k
- Download Odin
Steps To Install Cwm Samsung Note korean Shv-e 160 S/L/K
- 1. Turn Off Your Phone And Pull Out Battery And Reinsert It.
- 2. Press And Hold [Volume -] + [Menu] +[Power] Button At The Same Time.
- 3 . When you see Korian Language With Yellow Triangle Then Press Volume Up To Confirm.Now You Are In Download Mode.
- 4. Connect you phone to pc with cable and wait for driver installation.
- 5. Unzip and run odin. you will see that odin will detect your phone for example see screen below.
- 6. Click on pda and select cwm that we downloaded. be sure that you select the correct file for your phone.
- 7. Then press start odin will flash cwm and restart your phone
- 8 . To inter into cwm turn off your phone press and hold volume + and volume – and power button. when phone vibrate 1 time just leave the power button and continue holding volume key.
now your phone is ready make unlimted cwm backups and restore. thanks