The problem “For Now The Google Assistant isn’t available in your language” can be fixed in a few different ways, and we will demonstrate those techniques for you in this tutorial. When it comes to virtual assistants, there is almost no room for debate about the fact that the product that the tech giant from Silicon Valley has to offer is the most effective one available in this field. However, in spite of all the wonderful things that it has to give, it is not devoid of the problems that are associated with it in any way.
This message states that “For Now The Google Assistant isn’t available in your language” has suddenly started to affect a lot of people. They are also given the advice “To access your Google Assistant, change your System Settings in the Languages section.” along with the error notice. If you are also dealing with this problem right now, this tutorial will be useful to you. For the solution, keep reading.
Fix: Right now There is no Google Assistant in your language.
It is strongly suggested that you give each of the workarounds that are listed below a shot, and then determine which one produces the desired results. Now that we have that out of the way, let’s get this party started.
1: Toggle Assistant Language
To begin, it is strongly suggested that you reset the language settings of the Assistant by first adding a secondary language and then removing it from the list of available languages. The following is one possible approach to take:
- Open the Google App, tap on your avatar, and then click Settings from the menu that appears.
- After that, navigate to the Google Assistant > Languages > Add a Language menu option.
- Select an additional language of your choosing now so that it can be added.
- After that, choose the language that was just added, and then select None.
- Check to see whether it resolves the root error using Google Assistant.
2: Downgrade Google Assistant
It’s possible that the recently rolled-out Google update is to blame in certain situations for the problem. In such a scenario, you should seriously consider uninstalling that update and rolling back to an earlier, more stable version of the software. The following is one possible approach to take:
- You may find the Google App by navigating to Settings > Apps > See All Apps > Google App.
- The next step is to pick Uninstall Updates followed by tapping the overflow symbol to confirm.
- Now open the Play Store app, type in “Google App,” and select the overflow symbol from the results.
- Remove the checkmark from the box labelled “Enable Auto Update,” then determine whether this resolves the problem.
That sums it up nicely. You should now be able to fix the issue that says “For Now The Google Assistant isn’t available in your language” by using any of the two distinct solutions that were presented. Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions regarding the procedures that have been outlined above. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a solution to your problem.