We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Cube T7 Firmware. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Cube T7.
And we include the Official link to Download Cube T7 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
This article contains the Cube T7 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Cube T7 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Cube T7 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Cube T7 as we use for MLS Diamond iQ1900. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Cube T7.
The Advantages Cube T7 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cube T7
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Cube T7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Cube T7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Cube T7 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Cube T7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android 4.4.4
Pre-requirements to Install Cube T7 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Cube T7
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Cube T7 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Cube T7 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Cube T7 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Cube T7 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Cube T7 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Cube T7 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Cube T7 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.