Change your profile picture in the Google Contacts app
The Internet giant keeps updating its flagship applications to improve their usability by adding functions. And the Google Contacts application was not going to be an exception.
The Google app to manage the contacts in the agenda is receiving certain improvements little by little. Already, with the arrival of version 3.0, the American giant carried out a complete facelift.
Now, the Mountain View-based company has just released version 3.38 of Google Contacts to make changing your profile picture easier than ever. We knew that this functionality would come to the app, but not when. And be careful, you will only need to do three actions to achieve it.
Changing the photo of Google Contacts is now very easy
The truth is that there are situations in which we upload any profile photo and completely forget to change the image. And of course, the months go by and every time you open the app, you find that horrible profile picture.
Luckily, with the latest update of this Google application, you can solve this problem in a few seconds. As we have indicated, if you want to enjoy this new feature in Google Contacts, you must update the application to version 3.38.
So, once you have updated the contacts application from the big G to the latest version, either through the Google application store or by using this link to download the APK, we are going to show you the steps to follow.
- First, open the contacts app.
- Find your profile photo, located in the upper right part of the interface, and click on it.
- You will see that a drop-down opens with the different email accounts that you have associated with your phone. Click on the image of your profile picture again.
- Now, in the new menu, click on the Change button.
- Finally, choose if you want the image to be updated with a photo that you take with your mobile camera or one available in your photo gallery.
As you can see, the steps to follow are very simple, so you will no longer have any problem changing your profile photo in Google Contacts.