How to Update Galaxy GRAND DUOS I9082 with Official Android 4.2.2 OS XXUBMGA Jellybean:[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:-
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy GRAND I9082. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
- After downloading the switch off the phone to go into the download .
- To place the device in the mode download , press and hold the Volume Down + Home button simultaneously and switch on the phone.
- After entering the mode of download , connect your phone to your PC with the help of a USB cable and you will notice the ID: COM section will turn blue or yellow which means that all driver installation has been successful.
- Select “PDA” in Odin to choose the tar file that is obtained following extraction of the packagefirmware and then choose the “START” button in ODIN. It will take about 3-4 minutes for the ‘ updateto finish.
- After application of the ‘ upgrade , you will notice the language preference option in the phone.Unplug the phone from the PC and then check the version of the firmware going in the About section phone to make sure your phone has been updated.