The sony xperia Z2 comes with many firmwear but it this guide we focus on two versions: 6503 and 6502.
Before we start please make sure that :-
- Back up your important data.
- battery charged more than 70%
- Use the default usb thats come with phone
1. Download the latest FlashTool from here
2. Install Flash tool just downloaded.
3. Download FW need up according to each separate version here – Note: FW must have the file extension * .tft. If FW Downloaded carefully unpack the zip archive to file * .tft.
5. After installing the default Flash tool will create one folder in path: C: \ FlashTool
6.To install the drivers for the Z2 C: \ FlashTool \ drivers run FlashTool-drivers.exe file -> Click Next -> Select full as shown and click Next until completion.
7. go to the C: \ FlashTool and run FlashTool.exe with admin rights.
8. Flash Tool as shown below, please wait for about 3 minutes.
9. Click on the Flash device as shown below
10. Select Flash mode and press ok
11. Select three dot button in the left corner to point to the directory FW downloaded above and select FW should flash as shown below. Other parameters remain ==> Click Flash
12. After hitting Flash, wait for about for while tool preparation flash file as shown below.
13. when the following screen appears then proceed next step.
14.Turn off the Z2 completely.
15. Then, plug the cable into the USB port of Z2
16. Then press the Volume Down key insert USB cable into the PC.
17. Information screen will appears. , then release the veolume key.
18. Starting the FW loader takes time.
19. When you see the warning screen “Flashing Finished” process is complete.
Unplug the cable. Done Be happy.