The owner of Galaxy S4 from the United Arab Emirates was unpleasantly surprised when her smart phone has got serious “burns” while he was in charge. Moreover, the smartphone was bought just a month ago with a little.
It could become even more serious news, if Sarah Shurrab, the owner of a smartphone, did not want the night to check Galaxy S4, as it remained recharged. As a result, she witnessed a small fire. One can imagine what would have happened if she did not wake up in the night. the photographs we see Galaxy S4 with MHL port charred and burnt by the end of the cable USB-MHL. Thus, there may be thinking about the safety of Galaxy S4, because it had already sold over 20 million units. Although so far it is an isolated case ‘s no doubt that she was telling the truth, because she did not use a smartphone during spontaneous combustion device. Once upon a time something similar happened with the Galaxy S3, but then it turned out that the owner of S3 smartphone accidentally dropped into the water and bravely decided to be the flagship of the uptake and dry in the microwave. It is strange that he has not sent the smartphone in the microwave pre-salted. Although last year he claimed that the smartphone exploded because of the fact that it started to charge and just caught fire MHL port. While the incident is currently under investigation in the search for the causes of fire Galaxy S4.