[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT30 T.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
- Unlocked bootloader of your phone by following this tutorial
- Downloaded the file RootXperia.zip
- CWM Installed From Here
Root Xperia T All Frimwear
- Move the file RootXperia.zip to the internal memory of your phone (or the root of the micro SD card)
- Boot into recovery mode
- In the recovery menu, go to Install zip from sdcard then choose zip from sdcard
- Select the file RootXperia.zip and confirm installation by Yes – Install RootXperia.zip
- At the end of the operation, restart from the main menu and select reboot system now !