the Eluga P P-03E has a screen 4.7 “1080p (optimized for use with one hand), quad-core processor, 13.4MP camera and operating system Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, therefore, clear that the company wants to compete simultaneously both the flagship from Samsung, and the HTC One . Oh, and add that it is certified by the Protocol IP57 (resistant to 1m depth for 30 minutes).
Panasonic Eluga P P-03E
- Display 4.7 “Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Krait 1.7GHz
- Memory RAM 2GB
- Storage 32GB (expansion with microSD)
- Camera 13.4MP SmartFSI (1080p)
- Front camera 1.3MP
- WiFi. Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, DLNA, IR, Miracast, MHL, barometer
- Operating System Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery 2600mAh
- Dimensions 132 x 65 x 10.9mm
- Weight 146gr
Will be released in June in Japan, but does not have known the price. Perhaps it would be a good event to launch the Panasonic and Europe in a competitive price. What do you think?